Saturday 7 April 2012

How to make the Mini Easter Cards

A lot of people have asked what I used to make the mini Easter Card so I thought I would share that with you today. Pretty self explanitory to look at and a very simple card made from SU Whisper White with the finished size is 1/2 of a standard card. So the size is 2 1/8" x 4 1/4". (You will need 1/4 of an 8.5 x 11 sheet folded in half). Or purchase Note cards pg 182 current SUcat #107311 (This way you won't have to make matching envelopes). SU Oval Texured Impressions embossing folder, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, SU Perfect Plum ink. The cross you can cut by hand or die cut from Spellbinders or the like. There are several on the market from various sources. I used a generic 1/8" purple ribbon and matched the ink as close to it as I could. I personaized the inside of my card with an Easter message as well but you could do inside whatever you like.

Have fun creating and stamping your own Easter Cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment